Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ethan Turns 2!!!

You first met this adorable little fella for his 18 month photos (go HERE to see these) a few months ago, and since then you have watched him grow into one of my most photogenic subjects (go HERE for his Christmas shoot).

Here are a few shots from Ethan's 2nd birthday party! Let me tell you his momma goes ALL OUT for birthdays and I LOVE IT!! I was totally 'diggin' his construction themed birthday party! I definitely believe every little fella should have a construction birthday party, complete with a Tonka truck full of 'dirt' dessert! :) He had such a fun birthday and was a big boy eating his cake- one little bite at a time!!  Ethan's mom and dad were able to relax and not miss a moment, while we captured all of the fun and birthday boy squeels for them! I hope you enjoy the pictures!



Email us at info.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com to book your next birthday party!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment