Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Lenses and a big THANKS!

Let me tell you something.  I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to awesome lenses.  I can't get enough of them and I struggle wholeheartedly(who am I kidding, halfheartedly) while I wait on the orders to arrive!

In the past week, I welcomed two of my newest friends to my photography family- via my favorite UPS man!  a telephoto zoom and my ultra-wide angle!  This ultra-wide angle (Canon 10-22mm) happens to be my all-time favorite.  You can do SO much with it!

What is even more exciting is that I have an engagement session this Saturday, so I get to use it, right away! 

I will be sure to post some fun new shots with these lovely darlings just as soon as I can! 

In the mean time, my most sincerest of "Thank You"s go out to all of Bella Vita's friends, fans, and supporters!  In the past few months, Bella Vita has really grown our client base and our fan on Facebook (we reached 200!!!).   Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to share Bella Vita with your friends and sent new clients our way!  It means the world to me that you love our work and care enough to share my business with others!  My clients are the BEST!!  :)

Thanks everyone and BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment