Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bert & Nina | Wedding Photographer Hershey, Pa

I was so excited when Nina emailed me!  She and Bert are already married, but they missed out on the awesome engagement sessions, sooooo cue Sarah's entry!  :)

I was happy to oblige her request for awesome engagement style photos before they move across the country for Bert's job!

P.S. I think they did an awesome job of now showing how C.O.L.D. it was the day we shot these images!!!  :D  I think it was perfect timing for them to be able to get super snuggled in for some cozy shots!

Enjoy.















If you are interested in {Engagement} or {Wedding} packages, please email us at sarah@bellavitaphotopa.com

Follow us on {Facebook} {Instagram} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment