Saturday, June 21, 2014

Dressler Family Beach Session | Traveling Family Photographer Wildwood Crest, NJ

My sweet little family travels to Wildwood Crest, NJ every year.

This happens to be a throwback to our trip this time last year (can you tell I am feeling a little nostalgic?  :) 

I cannot believe how much my daughter and my son have grown in just one short year.  

I love how it always works out that I am working on my vacation at the shore!  Beach sessions are some of my most favorite sessions.  Without a doubt.

Here's a little peek at our fun times at the Shore!

Enjoy.


If you are interested in {Family} packages or traveling {beach} photography, please email us at sarah@bellavitaphotopa.com

Follow us on {Facebook} {Instagram} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment