Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Baby M Turns 1 | Children's Photographer Hershey, Pa

I have been so blessed to watch many of my newborn clients grow during their first year.  I swear, I am like a proud parent for each of them- especially when I go through newborn images, picking out my favorites as the first official "throwback" to their newborn session.

Want me to share one of those "throwbacks"?

OK, you definitely twisted my arm. ;)


 Can you believe how much a sweet little newborn changes in just 12 short months?!

Well, neither can I.

Here are a few more shots from this handsome little guy's session.

Enjoy.













If you are interested in {Maternity} {Family} {Newborn} or {Baby's First Year} packages, please email us at sarah@bellavitaphotopa.com

Follow us on {Facebook} {Instagram} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment