Saturday, July 19, 2014

Miss E is 3 Months | Baby Photographer Hershey, Pa

I am just loving all of the Newborn clients that have become Baby's First Year clients recently!  Meet Miss E, one of our recent BFY clients.  I am so excited to continue to watch this beautiful little girl grow and grow during her first year!

After a week and a half of rainy, rainy weather, the skies parted and beauty shone down on us!  

This session is exactly why I reschedule sessions if the weather isn't perfect.  My goal is to produce beautiful images you will always cherish.  

How does the saying go?  Oh yeah, "The sun always shines after the rain."  I am a chaser of light and sunlight feeds my soul.

I hope you enjoy these!















If you are interested in {Maternity} {Family} {Newborn} or {Baby's First Year} packages, please email us at sarah@bellavitaphotopa.com

Follow us on {Facebook} {Instagram} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment