Sunday, May 15, 2011

Engagement Session: Lindsey & Dan | Harrisburg, Pa Wedding Photographer

I am so excited to be shooting Lindsey and Dan's wedding in October!  We recently met up for an engagement photo shoot at Italian Lake in Harrisburg.  They were so much fun and it was a treat to have such an adventurous couple that was willing to try any of my ideas!! :)

I met this couple through Lindsey's brother (check out his awesome session with his son, whom he just happens to share a birthday with HERE).  From the wedding consultation, I knew that this was a great couple to photograph and this session helped to confirm my thoughts!  They were great- I had them doing all kinds of crazy things (like scaling a hill of awesome sculpted bushes!) and they did it with smiles on their faces- (even better, right?!)  :)

I love this early morning sun flare!  The flare + the smokin' hot smooch= romantic morning bliss.

We spent a couple hours hanging out at the gardens, chatting about their wedding plans (I can vouch that this is going to be an AWESOME wedding to photograph!!) and catching some secret kisses (hello, who am I kidding? They were steaming up my lens! ;) ).  Be sure to go to our Facebook Page (HERE) and "like" us, so that you can get updates as well as see additional sneak peeks (such as the aforementioned steamy kiss!!).

Great job on the ring Dan!!!  :)


They also did a great job showing their love of pro Football (Dan and the Raiders, Lindsey and the Eagles)...Lindsey even even debuted a new Eagles Retro jersey that she swore was going to cause her sister-in-law (check out this beautiful momma HERE) to be extremely jealous!  ;)



We wrapped up their engagement session at Dixon University in Uptown Harrisburg.  It has SUCH a beautiful campus!  I loved the wide open expanse their lawn gives, and this couple soaked it all up, having a great time together in these next shots!

There's nothing like running into the arms of your one true love.
I love how Dan is sneakin' a lil peek at Lindsey!  :)


I hope you enjoy these pictures from their session!  This is one fabulously fun couple and I cannot WAIT to document their wedding and the beginning of their journey together united as one in October!! :)

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment