Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sneak Peek:: Tara's Maternity! | Maternity Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

Here is a little sneak peek of what I have been working on!!  I am SO excited about this session that I can't wait to share it with everyone!!  We spent some time outside doing some husband and wife maternity shots around Harrisburg, then we headed in for some studio time!  This sneak peek is of their outdoor shots- check back soon, I will be posting a sneak peek of her studio time as well!  I am blessed to have known Tara since I moved to PA!  She is a great friend, and I was ecstatic when I found out she and her hubby- Jeremy- were having a baby!!  I hope you enjoy this quick peek, trust me, there will be more to come before Baby Frey comes in July!!  Enjoy!





You may also enjoy these maternity posts:
Sneak Peek #1
Sneak Peek #2 Studio Time 
Tara's Maternity pt. 1
Tara's Maternity pt. 2 Studio Time
Push the Boundaries

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment