Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A New Concept | Lifestyle Photographer Harrisburg, PA

It is so hard to believe Bella Vita Photography has officially been off and running almost a year!  The business began out of my love of photography, and through the undying support of my husband, friends, and family, it has grown in ways I never could have imagined!  Thank you so much to all of my new clients, returning clients, friends and family for making this past year so incredibly fabulous!  You are the reason I do what I do!  :)

I am really excited to share a new concept for Bella Vita Photography!

Desktop photos.

Usually everyone has a picture on their desktop of something- family, friends, beach getaway, mountaintop views, vacations, faraway cities- simply said: memories.

I love getting to be a part of each client's memories, whether it is newborn photography, children's birthday, family session, or weddings.  All of my sessions are so memorable for both myself and my clients.

I wanted to share more of the beauty in every day life with you.  What better way to share the every day beauty than through a picture?  Not just any picture, but pictures of every day life and all the beauty it entails!

Each month I will be posting a couple of images I have taken that would be great desktop backgrounds.  The pictures will be widescreen formatted specifically for your desktop, so no grainy images or stretching needed!  I am going to share the background of the image, as well as the reason it is currently on MY desktop!

You are free to download the image and set it up as your background!  :)  Hooray!

{Downloading instructions}
Right click on the image
Click Save As
Select where you want to save the image
Reset your background to your newly saved image
Enjoy!!

Here is the inaugural image for Bella Vita Desktop Images!  I cannot think of a better location to use as the very first image I share with you.




Brandt Point Lighthouse, Nantucket, MA.
My husband and I regularly visit Cape Cod.  This image is of one of our official, all-time favorite locations: Nantucket.  It is so naturally beach beautiful! I took this image the last time we visited Nantucket- June 2011.  It was the beginning of summer, the flowers were in bloom, the townspeople were bustling as the prepared for the start of the busy season.  The end of summer is upon us, and this image is currently my desktop background because it reminds me of the beginning of summer, the beach, and everything this wonderful season of the year brings!  Just the right touch for the end of summer and before fall emerges!  Enjoy.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment