Sunday, March 17, 2013

Rafe: 18 Months | Children's Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

Guess who is the big 1-8....months that is?!  Rafe, that's who!! :)

I have had the pleasure of knowing Rafe and his sweet mama since his 1st birthday party. {check it out here!}

He is such a little gentleman and has grown SO much in just 6 short months!

I hope you enjoy Rafe's mommy and me/18 months pictures as much as I did hanging out with him and his mama.  Enjoy.

 I just love this next image.  Soooo much love and sweetness.  A mama and her son.  *big puffy heart sigh*  I love my job.





If you are interested in a {mommy and me} session, please email me at sd.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com

Follow us on {Facebook} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment