Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby Anissa | Newborn Photographer Harrisburg, PA

Wow!  I am so excited to share this post with everyone!  I have been eagerly waiting on Anissa to come and meet our world, and I know her Mom and Dad were dying to meet her as well!  Not too long ago I met up with Tara and Jeremy to take some outdoor on-location pictures (HERE), as well as spend some time in the studio (HERE & HERE), and since then we have just been itching to meet this sweetie!

Here are some pictures from Anissa's newborn session.  She was a whopping 12 days new!  I loved snuggling with her and hanging out with her Momma.  She was so cooperative and during our "rest time" she was quite the little wiggle worm (especially for only being 12 days!!).  I had a great time hanging out with you Anissa (as well as your Momma!) and I am so excited to meet you!! I know your Mom and Dad are equally as excited to meet you- especially after a long labor (of love)- WELCOME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment