Friday, August 5, 2011

Jamie C. Penn State Harrisburg Doctoral Candidate | Headshot Photographer Harrisburg, PA

Jamie is currently enrolled in Penn State Harrisburg's American Studies program as a doctoral student.  She is one of my colleagues and currently is on an educational sabbatical- how adventurous, academic, and absolutely loads of fun!  She will also be teaching Public Speaking courses to incoming Freshmen this fall at PSU-HBG.  She contacted me recently, asking if I would shoot some headshots for her; shots which will be pictured in the Graduate Student Publication.  How cool!?!  (does this mean that I am published now??  wink, wink!)  I, of course, said that I would be more than happy to assist her!

Here are a few pictures from her headshot session.  Enjoy.


Be Blessed.

If you are interested in our headshot sessions, please contact us at info.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment