Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why I am a Photographer.

In order to be a great photographer, I believe you have to have passion, set your goals, and aim higher than the highest goal.

At the top of my list of "goals" is to devote just as much dedication, creativity and love into each session as I did in my very first session.  I believe that everyone should have unique, memorable, naturally beautiful photographs to build the fondest of memories from.

I just want to let you in on a little sneak peek from the session I am currently working on.



This picture is EXACTLY why I am a photographer and why I love what I do!

It doesn't get any more genuine than this, and I am so thankful that my clients have chosen Bella Vita Photography to capture special little moments, like this one between Madison and her Daddy.  love it.

Be Blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment