Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Keeton's Christmas! | Family Photographer Philadelphia, Pa

I have been dying to share these sweet, sweet images with you!  Now that the Keeton Family Christmas Card has been delivered, I can finally share these!!  I have been friends with Julie and Adam for a long time and I get giddy with excitement when I get to photograph their large family!  :)  Some photographers run screaming through the hills at the thought of photographing 2 adults and 6 children (yes, that 6 is correct- no typos there!) but I LOVE it!!  :) I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed taking them!









You may also like the following post about the Keetons:

Keeton Christmas Sneak Peek

Be Blessed.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job you did! I loved getting the Christmas card in the mail and I LOVE these all the more. What a beautiful and intimate moment that is captured on the last photo of Julie and Adam.

    Many Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Dressler- PhotographerDecember 19, 2011 at 10:17 PM

    Thank you Trish! The card was beautiful and they are a beautiful family!! Even with 6 (soon to be 7) kiddos running around, Julie and Adam do a great job of spending those intimate moments together! :)

    ReplyDelete