Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Snyder Family Christmas | Family Photographer Hershey, Pa

I spent some time with Brynnleigh in September for her 1st Birthday Cake Smash, then I briefly saw her at Lindsey and Dan's wedding, but now I get to hang out with her again!  Let me tell you, this little girl is off and running!!  It is amazing how much a child can change in just two short months!!  She is so independent now and walks wonderfully!  I had a great time hanging out with the Snyder's again for this session. Enjoy.







I also have a confession- this was my first experience ice skating!!  It was quite an experience and I know I was quite entertaining for both the Synder family as well as the onlookers!

You may also be interested in the following posts:

Brynnleigh's 1st Birthday Cake Smash
Bender Grandkids

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment