Sunday, December 4, 2011

Desktop Image 12.2011

I have really come to enjoy sharing these monthly images with you all!  I think this has been a great addition to our business and it has really stretched me creatively.  I often find myself walking around, thinking about life in a different perspective.  I also really enjoy thinking about each month's "events" and trying to match each image with a unique event from the month.

I hope you all are growing to enjoy (and expect) these images as much as I am enjoying the search for the "perfect image" for each month.

Here is this month's free desktop image!



December. 2011.

December is such a fun month!  It brings cold weather (a personal favorite), some snow (keep those fingers crossed), and one of my favorite holidays: Christmas!  I was thinking about what does December "look like"?  Well, this image is one thing in particular I can always say: "reminds me of December".  Evergreen trees.  Pine cones.  Christmas.  Winter wonderland.  Bliss.  I hope you enjoy this image as your background for the month of December as much as I enjoy thinking about all it symbolizes for my family!

{Downloading instructions}
Right click on the image
Click Save As
Select where you want to save the image
Reset your background to your newly saved image
Enjoy!!


Feel free to browse our previous desktop images:
10.2011
09.2011 The inaugural image.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment