Sunday, October 2, 2011

Desktop Image 10.2011 | Lifestyle Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

Welcome to Volume One, Issue Two of Bella Vita Photography's Desktop Images!!

October is an incredible month of beauty, I must say! Leaves are drifting through the most incredible spectrum of colors, temperatures are so delectable they make you want to spend every waking moment outdoors, breathing in the aroma of fall.

Along with all of these sensational changes comes another sense appealing and interest peaking adventure. Have you ever been working on something and just come across the PERFECT match to something you have been looking for??

Well, this next image was that for me two weeks ago. I was browsing images from Beki & Michael's wedding, when I came across this month's image. Since then, I have been itching with anticipation over sharing this next desktop image with you! I just love it, and YES, it is currently my desktop!!!

It 100% states: FALL with a passion!



Hunters Valley Winery- Liverpool, PA

I was fortunate enough to be able to visit the winery during a wedding I was shooting not too long ago (check out some posts from Beki & Michael's wedding HERE and HERE). the rolling hills of Hunters Valley Winery are situated high on top of a ridge, one that overlooks the Susquehanna River and the lovely little riverside town of Liverpool. I took a quick little stroll through the vineyards- what an incredibly peaceful and mind-clearing moment, amongst the grapes, sunset, and all of God's beauty. The sun was setting beautifully and I looked down and saw how the sunset was illuminating he bunch of grapes, each grape highlighted, as if God were saying to me, "Don't forget all that is beautiful in this world." I felt like at that moment I knew I had my October image. The beautiful sun, the grapes, miles of vineyards, it was all focused down onto one little bunch of grapes. Beautiful. The little, lovely things in life that I wanted to focus on each month.

Another post you might enjoy: Bella Vita Desktop Images Volume 1- the end of Summer.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment