Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Sweetest of Pictures | Baby Photography Carlisle, Pa

Many times people are uncomfortable in front of the camera, and well, it is my job to help ease their minds and bring out pictures that speak to my clients' personalities and tell the story of their lives.

I have found that by being an on-location, natural light photographer, I can quickly ease any butterflies my clients might have by meeting them at their home and we can get down to business documenting my awesome clients' lives!!

Being a photojournalistic photographer, my goal is to document my clients as they truly remember themselves (or even better, capture a moment they never knew existed!).

I have had a couple of clients that ask the question, "Should we look at the camera and smile?"

That is a difficult question for me to give a one word answer to, and here is why.

Posed, smiling at the camera pictures are great!  However, if I only focus on the posed and smiling, I would have missed this wonderful image!




This is why I love shooting in the photojournalistic style.  I can just FEEL the emotional bond between a mother and her child just oozing out of this image as baby Grace finds the tassels on her dress!

You may also enjoy this post:
Why I love what I do pt. 1

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment