Monday, October 3, 2011

Paisley & Pugsley | Pet Photographer Harrisburg, PA

Pets are family.  Period.  They bond with children, family, and liven up anyone's life!  I can definitely say this is the case at my house!  Since our two dogs play an integral part of our lives, I thought I would share a couple pictures of my furry children!  Meet Paisley and Pugsley, brother and sister Pugs that we can't imagine living without!  They are good with Belle and they were our first children! ;)

Please email us at info.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com for more information regarding pet sessions!

Enjoy.

Ladies first, Miss Paisley:





Not to be outdone, here's Pugsley:


Be Blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I love them!! I may try to book something with our pugs next spring!

    Beki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Dressler- PhotographerOctober 6, 2011 at 10:23 PM

    Thanks Beki!! I am always game for a great furry, snugly session with some Puggies!! :)

    ReplyDelete