Monday, October 10, 2011

Sneak Peek:: Lindsey + Dan | Wedding Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

Here is a little photo that I came across when I was working on Lindsey and Dan's wedding images!  I am such a sucker for stained-glass windows!!  They are BEAUTIFUL. 

Colonial Park Church of Christ was no different!  I have seen it at least a thousand times, as I drive around the Colonial Park community, but I have never had the honor of stepping inside before I met Lindsey and Dan. 

Wow. 

Let me tell you, this church has an entire wall of stained-glass windows and one large circular window up in the balcony.  Oh,  this photographer's sweet wedding BLISS!  I knew I just had to incorporate these awesome windows into Lindsey and Dan's big day!

Enjoy!



Check back soon for more images of this beautiful couple!!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment