Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Harrisburg Cupcake Cup: The Big Cupcake Reveal! | Lifestyle Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

I am so excited to share this post with you. I was blessed to be a Photography Sponsor at this year's Harrisburg Cupcake Cup!  Oh yes, I was extremely pumped to be able to support our Central Pennsylvania Food Bank.

The talent and pride I saw oozing from the bakers was just impressive.  I have always had a love of cupcakes (who doesn't?!), but oh my, these cupcakes took it to a whole new level!  They were so creative, innovative, and yes, of course, DELICIOUS!  This year's Cupcake Cup had almost 50 entries!!  Now, let me tell you, that is a lot of sugary goodness that this cupcake loving photographer was able to take in!  And yes, to answer the all important questions: 1. I WAS (barely) able to contain my urge to eat each cupcake I was photographing, and 2.  I definitely brought a bunch of these goodies home with me!! 

I cannot wait until the next Harrisburg Cupcake Cup, so that I can spend some time with the newest confectionery delights to grace the stage! 

Enjoy.



 Broadway Classics Theater was kind enough to donate their venue for this year's Harrisburg Cupcake Cup!!
Look at all the different cupcakes.  How is a girl to choose just one?  Oh, that's right, you don't have to!  :) 





















The Winners::
Professional Runner Up, Professional Winner, Erika, Amateur Winner, Amateur Runner Up. 


Check out all of the sponsors from this year's Cupcake Cup!!

Follow us on Facebook and have all our updates sent directly to your Newsfeed!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment