Sunday, October 30, 2011

Holiday Goodies! | Family Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

First, let me be clear: Christmas is my FAVORITE time of the year!

Now that we have gotten the most important detail out of the way, I would like to share a couple of goodies you can put under your tree from BVP!

Gift Certificates
I am doing a limited number of gift certificates for 2012 this year.  They are on a first come, first serve basis and they are good for the duration of 2012!

Each gift certificate is guaranteed good for 2011 pricing and can cover just about anything you can think of- session fee, prints, additional CDs, gallery wraps, albums- you name and we can take care of you.

P.S. These also make great bridal shower, baby shower, and wedding gifts!

I tend to save the best for last! :)

"Kick the Auto Setting" Class Admission
So, Santa brought you that awesome DSLR you have been drooling over all year long!  Hooray!  Now, what better way to kick start 2012 than to learn how to use that awesome camera, WITHOUT Auto!  :) That is what I am here for.

I will be asking for feedback in advance of the class to best structure my materials around attendees' needs/wants.  In other words, if you think of it, we can learn it! :)  Boy, that's my kind of class!!

The current date is set for January 14, 2012.

You can give admission to this session in the form of a gift certificate as well, so don't hesitate to contact me about reserving your spot or a spot for that special someone.

Please email me at info.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com to order a gift certificate or reserve your spot in the "Kick the Auto Setting" Class!  Space is limited, first come, first serve.

I will be posting a "Kick the Auto Setting" detailed blog for those of you that are looking for more specific details!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment