Sunday, October 2, 2011

Personalized Details | Wedding Photographer Harrisburg, PA

I love when I am able to share not only in a couple's big day, but in the details, and really get to know a bride and groom- and what makes them tick!  This next image I came across while I was editing and I was tearing up as I processed it.  This couple- Beki and Michael- have been together over 10 years!  They had a last minute wedding venue change and I could just feel that even though all of the chaos of the last minute wedding plans changing and swirling around them, love radiated from Beki and Michael.  They were marrying their best friend!

Beki wanted to honor her loved ones that had passed, and she came up with a really special way of doing it!  She had each of their names hand-stitched onto a piece of cloth (in blue- gotta have something blue, right??) and pinned it to the underside of her dress!

This image really took my breath away, as there is so much passion, emotion, and love behind the gesture.



I was very blessed to be able to experience such a unique and touching moment during Beki and Michael's wedding.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment