Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Jacob | Baby Photographer Bella Vita Photography Newport, Pa

I am so excited that I am able to share Jacob's fun time at his farm!  His mom asked me if I would come up to Newport, Pa (of course I would!!) to take his 18 month pictures on the farm.  This isn't just a pretty little farm that his family lives on, it is a working farm!  There are a lot of cows (I would probably get it all wrong if I tried to name them all) and we got to play in the fields with them!  Trish (Jacob's mom) has a calf that her brother raised from birth- bottle feeding- so it is very comfortable around people.  Jacob just looooooves the cows, so we got to hang out with this sweet little calf, who was so docile and gentle with Jacob!

I learned a lot about a true working farm and it is so cool!  I hope you enjoy these images of Jacob from the farm!



sweet little calf!
 What little boy doesn't like to climb fences?!





When you see a bunny, you MUST chase it!  :)  It then becomes a game of waiting to see whether or  not the little bunny will ever return...




 Every session should end with a fun swing!  I love how well he gives high-five to his momma!






Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment