Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kolton {9 months} Baby's First Year | Baby Photographer Bella Vita Photography Harrisburg, Pa

I say this every month, but I swear I mean it:  I cannot believe how fast Kolton is growing!  I am so glad that I get to spend every month with him, hanging out, seeing his new talents and getting caught up with his sweet mama!

Here are a few images from his 9 month session!  Enjoy.

 TEETH!  We have lots of teeth that Kolton now likes to show off in hilarious ways!  :)

 He is very good at standing and cruising around the trees- he will be walking before you know it!


 You can't have a hot summer session without some fun in his swimming suit!!  Check out his cool hoodie towel his grandmother made for him- it has his name on it!!  :)


Love those sweet, sweet eyes!

You may also be interested in the following posts from Kolton's Baby's First Year Sessions:

Kolton: Month 1
Kolton: Month 2
Kolton: Month 3
Kolton: Month 4
Kolton: Month 5
Kolton: Month 6
Kolton: Month 7
Kolton: Month 8

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment