Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kolton {6 Months} Baby's First Year | Baby PhotographerHarrisburg, Pa

This little guy just keeps amazing me!  Every time I get to see him (oh yeah, that would be once a month, which is AWESOME!) he has SO many new talents!  Enjoy.


First, he decided he was going to show me his new talent of sitting up!  How awesome!  I am so glad that Kolton is part of the Baby's First Year package, so his mommy is guaranteed to have images of him sitting up (as well as tottering over!) and working on his strength.



Then, he HAD to put on his cute little hat! I just adore sweet little boys in their little boy hats!!

We also spent a little time in his "Kiss My I'm Irish" for St. Patrick's day!  This is one of my favorite holidays!!

And we always end a session with a little snuggle time with mommy!  This time, our snuggles included new cowboy boots!










You may also enjoy the following posts about Kolton's growth as a Baby's First Year client:


Kolton: Month 1
Kolton: Month 2
Kolton: Month 3
Kolton: Month 4
Kolton: Month 5

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment