Sunday, March 11, 2012

Desktop Image 3.2012 | Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

Wow!  I can't believe spring is finally here!  We had an unseasonably warm winter, which made it harder than normal to create a desktop image for January and February. 

The picture is widescreen formatted specifically for your desktop, so no grainy images or stretching needed!  I am going to share the background of the image, as well as the reason it is currently on MY desktop!

You are free to download the image and set it up as your background!  :)  Hooray!

{Downloading instructions}
Right click on the image
Click Save As
Select where you want to save the image
Reset your background to your newly saved image
Enjoy!!



Spring Flowers Harrisburg, Pa

After an unseasonably warm winter, I am so excited to have a fun desktop image!  I was just walking through my neighborhood today and I found this month's image!  I love the feeling of walking, not necessarily with a purpose- walking just to see life- to experience the simple beauty of it all.  I think this feeling of renewal and rebirth is especially evident during the wonderful months of Spring.  Everything is awake, smiling at what is to come and the flowers are just phenomenal. I hope this image evokes as much Spring fever in you as it does in me.  Enjoy.


You may also enjoy the following preview desktop images:
Inaugural Image 9.2011 [Nantucket, Ma]
10.2011 [Hunter's Valley Winery]
12.2011 [Winter-Evergreens]
1.2012 [1960s Nostalgia]
Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment