Sunday, January 1, 2012

Desktop Image 1.2012 | Lifestyle Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

It is time to ring in the new year and I cannot think of a better way to ring in 2012, than to ring it in with a new desktop image!

The picture is widescreen formatted specifically for your desktop, so no grainy images or stretching needed!  I am going to share the background of the image, as well as the reason it is currently on MY desktop!

You are free to download the image and set it up as your background!  :)  Hooray!

{Downloading instructions}
Right click on the image
Click Save As
Select where you want to save the image
Reset your background to your newly saved image
Enjoy!!



Antique Auto Museum Hershey, PA

One snowy Saturday I spent a little extra time at the Antique Auto Museum after a session with a client.  I am normally not someone that knows a lot of detailed information about cars, but I had a REALLY great time at the museum!  They carry all different types of vehicles, as well as historical relics, many of which are on loan from collectors, so the exhibit is constantly changing.  The museum even has a complete 50s style diner INSIDE the museum!  This month's image is one that I found uniquely interesting as I was passing through the Drive-In exhibit.  A stainless steel 1960 Ford Thunderbird, born via collaboration between Ford and Allegheny Ludlum, a major producer of stainless steel.  How intriguing is a stainless steel car?  I hope this image has evoked some intrigue into this unique facet of American automotive history.  It is currently my desktop because during the winter I feel especially nostalgic, and this image certainly invokes nostalgia in my mind!  Enjoy.

You can read more about this pretty ingenious concept and the exhibit on the AACA Museum's Website.

You may also enjoy these previous desktop images:

The inaugural image
10.2011
12.2011

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment