Saturday, January 21, 2012

Expecting Baby Ellie | Maternity Photographer Philadelphia, Pa

I have been friends with Julie for over half of my life- it is hard to believe it has been that long!!  She and her sweet, sweet family are currently in Philadelphia awaiting a heart/lung transplant for Weston, please read his story and pray for his protection.  Julie and Adam found out they were expecting their 6th child (7th addition to the wonderful Keeton children!) shortly before Weston was admitted to The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (where he has been since June 2011).

I am so honored that Julie asked me to document her maternity with a session, and I cannot think of a better way to ring in the new year!  :)

Enjoy.








You may also enjoy these posts about the Keetons:

Weston
Keeton Family Christmas

Be Blessed.

1 comment: