Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sweet Sisters: Madison & Natalie | Children's Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

These are, quite possibly, the cutest little sisters EVER!  I have been blessed to spend several sessions with these girls, and I tell you, my time with them NEVER gets old!!

Enjoy!

First, meet sweet Madison.  A spunky, fun, and beautiful little 2 1/2 year old!  :)






Then meet Natalie, Madison's little sister, who is about ready to turn 1!!  Stay tuned for more images from her cake smash session!


 I just adore how intense Natalie is about chewing on her little blanket!!!  :)  She sure loves it and I am glad that we were able to incorporate such a sweet element of her childhood into her session!


Now meet these two sweet sisters together!




You may also enjoy the following posts about these sweet sisters:

Madison Turns 2
Deitz Family Session

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment