Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rafe Turns 1! | Children's Party Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

Can I just say that I love watching babies play in cake!?  :)  I know that sounds silly, but it doesn't matter whether or not it is a cake smash session or a birthday party, I just LOVE it!  :)  Rafe was no exception to my love either, for his party was a HOOT (total pun intended, as you will see in a few)!

Here are a few shots of the super decorations Rafe's super cool Mama made for his party!  :)  His cute little theme was: Look Whooo's Turning One!  Feel free to email me for her information if you are interested in using her as your next party decorator- she did a GREAT job!






And the ever important first cake!!





 I looooove this cake-overload shot.  "Oh mommy, make it better!" :)




Rafe and his mom :)....sweet little guy!




Now for a fun time with presents!!





Jen and Rafe, thank you so much for letting me capture your incredibly fun day!!  Happy Birthday Rafe!  You are an awesome little fella and I can't wait to hang out with you again.  :)

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment