Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kolton: 2 Months! | Baby Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

So, in honor of Kolton's 3 month birthday today, I thought I would post about his 2 month session!  I can only imagine how MUCH this little dude has grown in the past month!!

I cannot believe Kolton is 2 months old in this session!!  He has grown so much since I first met him!  This month was the "big smile".  He had just learned how to respond by smiling, so we wanted to ensure we caught that shot for sure.  Sarah also wanted to incorporate an absolutely beautiful handmade baby bassinet into the session.  I have really come to enjoy my time not only with Kolton, but with his mommy as well.  We typically spend a bit longer than the session time, just chatting about babies, what is going on in our lives, and just "stuff"- and I love every moment of it! :)

The baby's first year package might just be one of my favorite packages, for a couple reasons.  1.) I love babies (who would have thought it, right??) 2.) I really get to know not only the sweet little thing I am photographing, but also the new mommy and daddy (who doesn't love to make new friends?!).  I cannot encourage those of you that have been contemplating purchasing this package enough.  Do it.  Babies change SO much during their first year of life.  You don't want to accidentally forget to document a change in your baby's life (that is where my camera and I come in!) and it is a GREAT value for the number of sessions you get (12 total- the last of which is complete with a cake smash!).  Did you see I mentioned "cake smash"?  If you didn't, then read again.  They are fabulous!  Check out a recent Cake Smash session I did to celebrate Brynnleigh's birthday
 
Enjoy.











You may also enjoy these posts about Kolton:

Kolton is 1 Month
Sneak Peek 2 Months

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment