Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lindsey + Dan | Wedding Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

I have been counting down the days until Lindsey + Dan's wedding since, well, since January when they booked their wedding with us!  Yes folks, that's right, I get THAT giddy and excited about weddings!  :)  Lucky for this couple, they had me all day long and were so laid back that my giddiness just flowed freely!

Over the past 9 months I have been blessed to get to know Lindsey and Dan.  They are the "Perfect Two" (the song from their image slide show).  What one begins, the other ends.  Lindsey + Dan, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day!  You all were such a blessing to be around and I could myself lucky to have made two additional friends.  Be Blessed!

Love This Image::

 The Details::








The Making of a Beautiful Bride::
Lindsey's dress was beautiful, and I have to say, she was a bride after my own heart!!  Her dress was by the amazing designer: Maggie Sottero- the SAME designer of my wedding dress. Love it.  I walked into her dressing room and I fell in love with her dress, only to look at it up close and realize it was a Maggie dress.  Ladies, there is nothing like a Maggie dress! :)  Here is the beautiful bride to prove it!

 What awesome bridesmaids!  Bustling up Lindsey's dress was no small feat, and they did it wonderfully!!!

One word: breathtaking.

A New Couple::










Bridal Party Fun::


The bride and her beautiful mother!!

Going to the Chapel::
 This next image is my favorite moment to capture:  THE FIRST LOOK!!  Dan says, "She is gorgeous."
The church was beautiful!  It had these enormous, artisticly beautiful stained-glass windows.


This image is my second favorite::  THE FIRST MOMENT ALONE AS A MARRIED COUPLE.  Love it.

Time to Get Down::
What a cool way to ride to the reception!  

I love a reception where the guests know how to get down and party all night!!  Check out CJ kickin' his heels up!!!  :)

Lindsey having a blast dancing with her Mom and guests!!

Let Them Eat Cake::
If you know anything about Lindsey and Dan, then you know what die-hard football fans they are!  Lindsey- the Eagles; Dan- the Raiders, so what better to have at your wedding than two cakes in the shape of a football shouting your allegiance?!? This is fabulous.
 Yes, in case you were wondering, they had Whoopie Pies as their official cake!!  How fabulous is that?! It was totally unique to them and I loved it!  Two Whoopies Up Lindsey + Dan!!  :)



You may also enjoy these other posts about Lindsey + Dan:
Engagement Sneak Peek
Engagement Sneak Peek #2
Their Smokin' Hot Engagement Session
Sneak Peek #1

Wedding Venue: Colonial Park United Church of Christ
Reception Venue: Colonial Country Club
Florist by: Dauphin County VoTech Floral
Cakes by: Sweet Confections Cakes
Music by: Complete Music
Dress by: Maggie Sottero



Be Blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment