Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jeff: 2012 Senior DCVT | Senior Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

I have been itching to post this post, and finally, the time is right!  :)  I have known Jeff for several years now, through his mother, and I was so excited when she asked me to document Jeff's Senior year!  Let me tell you, ladies, this young man has it together!  He will be entering the military next fall, after graduation, and he has such as great, laid back personality!  Here are a few of my favorite images from his session!  Enjoy.







 And yes, ladies and gentlemen, we went in the water!!!  Jeff has a special fishing hole at a local boat club, so you can image my excitement that we were going to get to go to a place that is truly unique to this Senior and also deserted!!  It was SO much fun and it was definitely something that was unique to Jeff- all the more reason to do it!  You are only a Senior once!

The next two are my favorite wading and fishing images from his session.  The wide angle + the tranquility of our "secret fishing hole" = one awesome feeling with nature!




You may also like the following post about Jeff:

Sneak Peek: Jeff 2012 Senior

You may also enjoy Olivia's Senior Session as well:

Olivia at the Train Depot
Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment