Saturday, November 5, 2011

Beki + Michael | Wedding Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

I am SO excited to be able to finally share this incredible story!!

First, I have to say, this couple is one of the most laid-back wedding couples I have ever met!

They have an incredible story that is worth sharing with you (please keep reading!).  First, Beki contacted me about 2 weeks before the wedding and through several email correspondences we nailed down last minute wedding coverage.  No big deal, right?

Now comes the crazy part (I know, you are always wondering why we only had a two week window!): Beki and Michael were scheduled to get married in the Outer Banks!  Hurricane Irene put a bit of a damper on the original plan.  Irene made landfall in the Outer Banks a few weeks before the wedding and the islands were not letting outside visitors onto the island until well after the wedding date.  Crazy, huh?!

Crazier part:  Beki and Michael are planning a wedding here, in central Pennsylvania in two weeks!!

Do you think that deterred them from having the wedding of their lives?  Heck no!  This couple was so laid-back, they had faith it would all come together, and in Beki's words," even if it doesn't, I am marrying my best friend.  That is all that matters."  Well, I am very happy to say it all came together perfectly for this awesome couple!




Check out the cake reflection!

What a fun bridal party!! Look at those ups! :)

Beki was such a fun bride to hang out with!!  She was so excited about her big day!

Oh yeah, they know how to party!!



Beki & Michael, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Other posts about Beki + Michael's Wedding you might be interested in:
Sneak Peek #1
Sneak Peek #2
Sneak Peek #3

Vendors:
Flowers: Weddings and Blooms Mechanicsburg, Pa
Cake: Private Baker
Venue: Private Residence
Reception: Hunter's Valley Winery, Liverpool, Pa

Be Blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for everything! Your pictures are great and I would be more than happy to be a reference if you ever need one! Can't wait for a pug session!!!!

    Beki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Dressler- PhotographerNovember 8, 2011 at 10:45 PM

    Beki! Thank you so much! :) You all were wonderful clients and I am SO glad I was blessed to be able to share in your special day!!!

    ReplyDelete