Friday, July 6, 2012

Snyder Maternity | Maternity Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to get to know this sweet family!  I first met Amy and Stosh through one of my first clients Marshall (Stosh's brother)and Jenny, as well as through Lindsey and Dan (Stosh's sister).  They have allowed me to share in the growth of their little family, and I am so excited about this session!  I first photographed Brynnleigh for her first birthday cake smash- oh what fun we had!!  Then we got to hang out at the Hotel Hershey ice-skating for Christmas!  This is one fun family!

This time, I was blessed to document their sweet family's growth!!  They are expecting a new bundle of joy in August (I can't waaaaait to meet this little sweetie!).  Here are a few images from their session- I hope you enjoy them!






















You may also enjoy the following posts about the Synders:

Brynnleigh's 1st Birthday Cake Smash
Bender Grandkids
Christmas with the Snyders

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment