Sunday, August 19, 2012

Brady Turns One! | Baby Photographer Camp Hill, Pa

Brady is turning the big O-N-E!  I cannot believe all of the talents he has acquired, just in time to show them off at his first birthday party!  Teeth, walking, dancing, independence- he is just so adorable!!

We met up at a super fun local park and Brady was just a handsome little guy for me, and as his treat- he got to smash a cake until his heart was content!  :)  Enjoy.




 Brady should be the next spokesperson for "Swings are AWESOME!"  :)  Look how much fun he is having!!
 I just love this image!!!  Everyone needs to love life and dance like Brady!!!

 It's Cake Smash Time!!!  p.s. This is my FAVORITE part!!



I hope you enjoyed Brady's session and cake smash!  :)


Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment