Thursday, August 30, 2012

Kolton {11 Months} Baby's First Year | Baby Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

Well, the time has come that I just completed the only session left in Kolton's Baby's First Year package.  I can't believe it, and I am sure I will cry whenever I have to deliver that disc!  He is such a little darling and I have really enjoyed the monthly chats with his mama.  In the mean time, you can enjoy his 11 month session, until I have finished his fun cake smash!  :)

Here is Kolton's 11 month session,  he has grown so much.....ahhh enjoy.








You may also enjoy the following posts about Kolton:

Kolton: Month 1
Kolton: Month 2
Kolton: Month 3
Kolton: Month 4
Kolton: Month 5
Kolton: Month 6
Kolton: Month 7
Kolton: Month 8
Kolton: Month 9
Kolton: Month 10

Check back next month for Kolton's big cake smash session!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment