Saturday, August 18, 2012

Noah: 13 days new | Newborn Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

This little guy decided he was going to enter this world a month before he was due!  :)  He was so healthy and strong, he came home right away!  This is the perfect example of why I schedule my newborn sessions early and give myself enough room in my schedule to be flexible!

I have been documenting this sweet family for the past couple of years and it is so sweet to see how much big sis Olivia has grown and how loving she and her parents are towards this absolutely handsome new addition to their little family!!

Welcome to the world Noah and welcome to the Bella Vita family!!!  I look forward to seeing you grow up to be a handsome young man!  Enjoy.

shhhhhhh...... baby sleeping!





You may also enjoy the following posts about this sweet little family:
Prinz Family
Miss Olivia Turns 2!
Miss Olivia Turns 3!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment