Monday, April 8, 2013

Lorditch Family Session | Family Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

I have had the pleasure of knowing this family since they moved into my neighborhood.  :)  I love it when I am able to share my passion for photography with my friends, family, and *neighbors*!

I cannot believe how much little E has grown since I last saw him.   What a doll!!  I know his mom and dad are just smitten with him.  :)

 i. just. love. this. next. image.  Check out that little eyebrow raise from E.  love. love. love.




 What better way to end a session, than with a face like this?!  :)

You may also enjoy the following maternity session {Kari's Maternity}.

If you are interested in a {family or baby's first year} session, please email me at sd.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com

Follow us on {Facebook} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment