Friday, February 24, 2012

Lorditch Maternity | Maternity Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

I just looooove Maternity Sessions!  It is such a great time to get to know soon-to-be parents!!  Kari and Kyle were no exception, even though I did know them beforehand!

Please join me in congratulating Kari and Kyle on their soon-to-be new addition: Evan James!

Enjoy.

Check out this b-e-a-utiful momma-to-be!  :)  She is stunning!

Evan James it shall be!  I love his name- very regal!  This happens to be one of my all-time favorite images!


Kari and Kyle love to be outdoors, so what better place to have their session, then at one of our local parks they regularly take hikes in?!  :)


 Oh my goodness!  I just love this next image of Kari!  She is SO beautiful, as a first-time mom-to-be!!  :)
 I just love this next sequence of images!  Kari and Kyle are so laid back, fun and in love!  I can't wait to meet sweet little baby Lorditch! :)




Oh, field grass, how I love being able to do a session with all of this beautiful grass!!!  Dreamy, dreamy, dreamy, I tell ya! 
 I love silhouette images.  love.  love.  love them.  So much so, I try to always bring a fresh look to them!  :)


 



Kari and Kyle,  Thank you so much for allowing me to document such a beautiful time in your lives!  Kari, you are a beautiful mom-to-be!  I cannot wait to meet little Evan James when he arrives. :)

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment