Saturday, February 11, 2012

Meet Ellie {5 Days New} | Newborn Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

Miss Ellie was one fabulous newborn!  Her mother and I have been friends for over half of my life (a crazy long time!) and I was honored when she asked me to document her pregnancy as well as Ellie's newborn session!  Check out the links below to view the other sessions I was blessed to shoot for the Keeton family.

Ellie is the first Keeton born in Pennsylvania and she decided she would be the first at a lot of different things- emergency caesarian, the longest @ 21 inches, and the biggest @ 8.1 pounds.  I would also argue she has the most hair (Julie might disagree though!).

I traveled to Philadelphia to the Gift of Life House, where the Keeton's are staying while their sweet son, Weston, awaits a heart/lung transplant at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.  Please read more about his story here: at his CaringBridge Site and please continue to pray for his complete healing.

I hope you enjoy these images from Ellie's session as much as I enjoyed taking them!  She was such a pleasure to photograph- sleeping, squishing, cooperative, oh my, just a complete DREAM. :)






 This next set of images are extra special.  The cute little red hat Ellie is wearing is made by her father!  Yep, that's right, her dad watches YouTube videos, learns how to make these hats (whatever her mommy's heart desires!) and poof- they've got awesome hats that are even more special, because they are made with love from dad.  :)


 Here is another crochet creation by dad: a pink pouch and a hat to match!!  :)

 I just love the dreamy swirls of paisley behind Ellie in this image!  *swoon*




 You might also enjoy these posts about the Keeton Family:

Weston
Keeton Family Christmas
Expecting Ellie

Be Blessed.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Sarah, you have outdone yourself!!! These are GORGEOUS!!!! I love them all!!! I especially love the ones with the "dreamy swirls of paisley" . . . PERFECT!!! Ellie is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Dressler- PhotographerFebruary 11, 2012 at 10:39 AM

    Nicole, thank you!! :) I had a lot of fun and I do believe the dreamy paisley is my favorite! She is so precious and innocent. I love it!

    ReplyDelete