Saturday, February 25, 2012

Easter Mini Sessions 2012 | Family Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

I am so excited to share one of this year's many new additions to Bella Vita Photography!!

One of my Bella Vita Photography goals for 2012 was to continue to create sessions that meet the needs and desires of my clients!  After all, who wouldn't listen to such awesome clients as the ones I have!?!  One of the requests I repeated received last year was to do seasonal/holiday mini sessions.

Sometimes, mini sessions are just PERFECT!  You want to have great images of the holiday- cute outfits, sweet smiles and expressions-  document the important holidays in your family's life- however, a full family session is not always necessary!

Pssst!!  (This the the part where you jump for joy) Bella Vita Photography is now doing mini sessions for major holidays!!  :)  yay!

I will be holding my first annual Easter mini sessions on March 24, 2012 in the Harrisburg area.

Want more information?  Check it out below! :)

Details, Please!
When: March 24, 2012
Where:  Harrisburg, Pa
Length: 25 minutes
Images: 15-20 high resolution images on a disc, with Copyright Release
Price: $53- no additional charge for multiple children

P.S. Tri-Cities friends and family, don't think I forgot about you!!  :)  There are slots just for you, so make sure you show Bella Vita Photography some love!

Please email me at sd.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com for more details and to schedule your Easter mini session!


Please note:: a 25 minute session does not allow much time for wardrobe changes, so if you are interested in multiple outfits/wardrobe changes, please read more about our family sessions as I have openings for full sessions during the Easter season.

Price includes 6% PA Sales Tax.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment