Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Charley {9 Days New} | Newborn Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

I recently was blessed to hang out with sweet little Charley and her family!  Can I just say:  I LOVE HER NAME??  It is just fabulous, and perfect for her!  Addison, Charley's big sister, was so much fun to be around, dancing, twirling, and (my favorite) running around with her very own camera 'catching the moments' (have I already said it once, my favorite?!) :) 

Miss Charley was the perfect little newborn!  She just snoozed away, was so calm, and let me pose her however I wanted to!  A photographer's dream, if I do say so myself. :)

I hope you enjoy browsing her images as much as I enjoyed capturing this special moment in her life.  Thank you Mic and Andrea for allowing me to capture Charley.  :)










 A little sisterly connection...
 You are going to LOVE this smile!!! :)
 How sweet are these two kiddos??


Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment