Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Boutique Packaging: Full Service and Individualized | Portrait, Wedding, and Newborn Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

Ever wonder what a Boutique photographer does?  I mean does *differently* than another photography company?

Yep?  Well, you're in luck, because I want to share all.the.details!  :)

What do I get when I book a wedding?

When you book a wedding, you get a special little personalized "wedding bliss" package, from me to you.  Shhhh, nope, don't ask any more than that, it is a *surprise* when you book!

Oh yeah, there's more!  You get an awesome custom USB and permanent packaging.  Yep, you guessed it: no two are alike.  Custom for you, your love and your wedding date!



Hey!  What about all of my other clients?!

No worries!  Custom packaging for your discs. Complete with a little handwritten note!  Anyone else love a handwritten note as much as I do?  I sure hope so!! :)



What about my prints?

Any time you order prints or custom albums from us, you get special custom packaging, of course!


Attention is paid to each and every detail, every bow, every handwritten note.  Just like with your session, because I pour my heart and soul into every session, every order, for *every* client!

Interested in booking a {wedding consultation} or {session}?  Email us at info.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com for scheduling and more information!

Do we travel? YES!!!  Email us and lets chat about your destination and dreams!

~Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment