Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shireman Family Session | Family Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

So, recently I have been working on updating my blogs from the busy fall season.  I had planned to keep up with them, but it was a. lot. of. work.  I felt like my clients' edits, images, and a timely delivery took precedence over the blog, so here I am.  In the "off" season {mind you, this is just as busy- what a blessing!}, catching up on my fall blogs.

This one blog in particular, I have been saving until the end.  Not because I didn't want to blog about this family; in fact, the exact opposite is the case.  I had so. much. to say, I had *no* idea where to start.

Michele is a client I met through another client {client referrals = super happy Sarah}.  She was just the sweetest. person. ever! She wanted to do some updated family images and at the end, she asked me to photograph a lantern release ceremony for her family.

Being that I was about a month and a half away from meeting my own son, I was already highly emotional, but this request really did touch my heart.

More. than. she. will. ever. know.

So, of course, I said yes. :)

I hope you enjoy these images from the Shireman family's session.  They are so raw and full of emotion.  You can *feel* it in your soul.








 These next two images just take. my. breath. away.

I am so honored that I have clients that allow me to be part of such a special, emotion filled, personal event in their lives.  I have said it a hundred times, and I will undoubtedly say it a hundred or two more: I. love. my. job.


UPDATE:: (since I am so far behind, this has become a current post!)  I am super happy to report that any day now this awesome family will be welcoming a new addition!  Michele, I can't wait to meet your little guy and capture all of his newborn sweetness.  Thank you again for allowing me to capture such an important part of your lives.  I am honored.

If you are interested in a {family} session, please email me at sd.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com

Follow us on {Facebook} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment