Wednesday, July 17, 2013

V Family Fall Session | Family Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

I met this family at Fort Hunter on a beautiful fall afternoon!  I cannot believe how much these little fellas have grown since I last saw them, earlier this year!

I learned all kinds of cool new details about Fort Hunter while we were walking around on our session- their dad was FULL of really cool details!  :)

Here are a few shots from their session!  Enjoy.







You may also enjoy the following post from earlier this year, celebrating Lukas's birthday!
Lukas turns 1 at the Antique Auto Museum

If you are interested in a {family} session, please email me at sd.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com

Follow us on {Facebook} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment