Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bennett Family | Family Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

This sweet family won a {family} session from me at the end of 2011 and they cashed it in during our busy fall family session season!

I asked my fans on Facebook to vote for the best image of 2011, the family that had the most votes would win a {family} session in 2012.  Well, the Bennett family's picture kicked bootay!

Fast forward to October 2012: Corinne and I picked the *perfect* weekend.  A Friday night, so all you nay-sayers about Friday night sessions- listen up:  they. work. perfect. <3

The leaves were gorgeous, the sunset lighting was so caramelly, creamy, and just sugary sweet.  Did I mention it. was. perfect.?  Well, it was. :)

Enjoy these shots from the Bennett family's session.





 Check out these *gorgeous* red fall leaves.  *sigh*  fall. is. my. favorite. season.

 READY........................ SET........................


 THROW!


 Who else gets to have THIS. MUCH. FUN. at their job?!





If you are interested in a {family} session, please email me at sd.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com

Follow us on {Facebook} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment