Sunday, June 2, 2013

Crum Family Christmas | Family Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

I am so glad I was able to meet up with this sweet family for some Christmas pictures, as well as sneak in a snuggle with little miss O!!

Of course, like all of my newborns that I get to see again, she had grown so much since the last time I saw her a couple months earlier!

These sessions are a great way to get some shots of your family for Christmas cards as well as update your family pictures {again}.  Little babies grow so fast, you really cannot have too many sessions, especially during a baby's first year.  :)  I am glad that I get to see little Miss O again in a few weeks, as part of a baby's first year!

Enjoy.


 I just adore her little face and the snugglies her family is giving her in this next shot!


If you are interested in a {family or baby's first year} session, please email me at sd.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com

Follow us on {Facebook} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment