Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Caleb: 5 Days New | Newborn Photographer Harrisburg, Pa

Oh my stars!  This little guy was so sweet!!!

I met his mom and dad back in September for their super cool urban maternity session (check out the link below!) in downtown Harrisburg and I was dying to meet this little guy!

Here are a few shots from Caleb's newborn session.  :)  Enjoy.

 I just love how, in the next two pictures, Caleb's personality is already coming out- at 5 days new!!!  :)  He was so much fun and we had so many laughs during his session!

 Every newborn session I shoot includes "feature shots", close-ups of each little detail of baby's first few days of life.  Newborns change so quickly, you would never imagine how quickly each of these features change as a baby grows!

These are perfect for wall collages and prints!

 Little baby toes are possibly one of my all-time favorite shots to do! :)


You may enjoy the following post about this sweet family:
Shiftlet Maternity

If you are interested in a {newborn} session, please email me at sd.bellavitaphotography@gmail.com

Follow us on {Facebook} and {Twitter} for all the latest updates and sneak peeks!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment